Yesterday we were watching Conference and Austin started watching it about the last 15 mins or so.... When it was all over and they had said the prayer Austin looked at us and said "Ok lets go to nursery now!!"
I am reminded of a cute thing Stephen said when he was nursery age. One Sunday he didn't want to go into the nursery so Lori asked if he wanted to go with Darci or Michael into their class. He said, "NO! all they do in their class is LEARN!"
Austin is so cute. I am glad he likes to go to nursery! And I love that story of Steve, I keep forgetting it till you remind me so thanks for writing it here to remind me again-that Stephen is so cute too!!!
4 comments:
So cute!
I am reminded of a cute thing Stephen said when he was nursery age. One Sunday he didn't want to go into the nursery so Lori asked if he wanted to go with Darci or Michael into their class.
He said,
"NO! all they do in their class is LEARN!"
Austin is so cute. I am glad he likes to go to nursery! And I love that story of Steve, I keep forgetting it till you remind me so thanks for writing it here to remind me again-that Stephen is so cute too!!!
Oh cute little Austin! Love that story!
Post a Comment