Monday, April 5, 2010

sent our last letter to "Elder Olsen"

(click on picture to make it larger)


6 comments:

Tom and Lisa said...

I love each one of your little triangle people. Cute letter. Is everyone invited to the airport?

Grandma Robinson said...

Yes. Everyone invited.
Did you notice the pictures of the little great-grandchildren in the lower left corner of the letter?

Grandma Robinson said...

also can you tell which one is me?
I'm the cute skinny one.

Lori said...

You are perfect Mother! Everything you say makes me smile!!! That is a fun letter and it will be fun for Steve to get it-I can picture the look and smile on his face right now! Thanks!

Grandma Robinson said...

Thanks, for the compliments. I doubled checked with Craig and he said everyone is invited to the airport. The more the better.

Karlene said...

I LOVE your triangle people!! I loved the Thailand one crying!!That is such a cute letter! You're so fun!!