Today I went to a spanish fair at BYU with 20 people from my school. We did a skit with everyone and got superior!! Then we all had individual presentations and mine was show and tell. My friend and I got excellent! I was so excited and I had SO much fun!! We also got free t-shirts and it was so fun to walk around campus and act like we were in collage. :) Overall, our school got 1st place! I loved it!! (I don't have any pictures to show...)
5 comments:
Muy bien Baylee!! Way to go!!
You don't need any pictures. We all can picture it in our minds and you look darling! Congratulations!
That sounds so fun! Thanks for posting Baylee. You are wonderful. Good job! Love you, Lisa
Baylee, what a FUN thing to get to do and then to be rewarded with such high scores makes it even sweeter! It is great to be involved in stuff-it makes life more exciting! Thanks for posting!
Ya I had a great time!! Love you all!!!
Post a Comment