On my way home from Costco just now I saw a few lemonade stands. Reminded me of a fond memory of Trek. Years ago, when Trek was quite young he called us and invited us over. Said he was having a sale. "BRING YOUR MONEY" were his parting words.
When we arrived there were several item of food on the kitchen island, including small cups filled with "water". The water was delicious, so are the memories.
We have sweet memories of each one of you. Happy that we are all in the same family and that it continues to grow. More memories a come'in.
6 comments:
I remember right after I moved here that Baylee and Brinley did the same thing only outside. Among other things they had Romen Noodles for sale - not in the packages, but in a bowl - just plain uncooked Romen Noodles. Like Trek's water, the noodles were delicious. I love living near our family! Lisa
AND WE ARE ALL VERY HAPPY THAT YOU LIVE NEAR!!!
That is true love. When the kids shake you down for cash and you just think that is cute.
I remember Mike going around the neighborhood and selling home-made maps and weed seeds.
My kids can't believe I wouldn't make lemonade or something and just let them sale water. But we thought it was cute too!
It was cute. That is why we remember it as fond memories.
Post a Comment