Oh wait. Not really.
But hey- I can't let Kristy show us up now, can I? Hee hee. Kidding. :-)
I go to work. I sit in a store that gets very little business from 10-2 every day. Then I go to my other jobs- either at the Scera or at a little preschool and dance studio that's close to our house in Saratoga Springs. By December 31 both of our cars should be paid off!!! (If everything goes as planned...)
Chuck goes to work. His company loves him and he got a nice raise today- that's happy. He writes on his blog.
We ride bikes.
He attempts to teach me basketball.
That basically sums up our lives.
The end. :-)
CONGRATS to Kristy on graduation and for Travis and his new job! YIPPEE!!!
And yay for Steve (who I have never met!) coming home!
4 comments:
No more car payments!!!
Myles rode his bike to the gas station yesterday. I walked along side him. It made me excited for little jaunts to the Snowasis this summer. You in?
Maybe I'll get a KSL bike and trailer this summer and we can all go! Let's just hope we don't see any skinny dipping men. :)
Amy! We never thought you haven't met Steve. Seems like you've belonged to the family forever! And we love ya!
Well said Karlene.
Amy, you have good goals! Good job girl!
Post a Comment