
Is it even possible to get an honest opinion from this family? I trust Lori, but not the rest of you. Here is your chance to earn my trust. I am working on a handout for a lesson on Family Traditions and I just don't know about this one. I would use the Smuckers jars of "preserves" pictured because the colors will match my tag. The jars are really small - 1.5 oz. What do you think? Honestly:
4 - love it
3 - like it
2 - neutral
1 - don't waste your time.
6 comments:
Absolutely a 4-actually it's a 10!!! You are so clever, Lisa!
I looked at it again and I don't think it could be any cuter! It looks sooo fun!!!
WHAT! MY OPINION IS ALWAYS HONEST, UNBIASED, FAIR, VOID OF FAVORITISM, ETC, ETC, ETC!
So my opinion on this is that Lori is correct. It deserves a 10.
one who is always unswayed by outside influences,
obviously,Grandma
I LOVE it!!! Those are such cute tiny jars :)
Oops, that comment was from Baylee! She was logged in as Ron. Although Ron wants the credit.
Lisa, this is Karlene. I can't believe you can't trust my opinion!! I would tell you honestly every time!! I LOVE your ideas!! I'm even going to copy this idea. So there!! Love ya!
I was very surprised that Ron commented but not surprised one bit to find out it was really Baylee =) Karlene, I have to order 18 little jars and only need 10 so if you have 8 or less girls you are welcome to buy whatever you need from me.
I do trust everyone to a point. I guess I am going to have to test everyone by posting something hiddeous to find out what you all say. Thanks for your honest opinions.
Post a Comment