Thought it would be fun to have one last barbecue --
Menu:
Hamburgers & Hot Dogs
Salads
Chips and stuff
Home Made Ice Cream
(Lucy's recipe for Pineapple & Banana)
German Chocolate Cake
(Jacob's Birthday choice)
LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING ALL OF YOU AGAIN!!!

4 comments:
I fully expect another three BBQs out of this summer... ok fine, this FALL. Please bless the weather stays nice so we can have more dinners outside in the lovliness. I am 100% fighting this end of summer thing... in fact, it is 12:30 PM and I am still refusing to leave my bed. I. Am. Awesome.
Agree with Amy! We still aught to be able have more out door fun still. I do love the temp. of Fall though!
The menu sounds Delicious as usual! You do soooo much work for us! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!
I LOVE BBQs!!!
Post a Comment