What???!!! Are you KIDDING? Just wrap the fun cool box they came in and be done with it! Read on, Mary Jean!!! By Christmas, you will KNOW why you are so excited to have this great present! You will appreciate it all the more having read the treasure that they are!
By the way, I love EACH and every picture that show and share the steps of joyfulness as you experienced them!
3 comments:
I love the box they came in! You can read ours when your ready for #2 so you don't have to open it till Christmas.
What???!!! Are you KIDDING? Just wrap the fun cool box they came in and be done with it! Read on, Mary Jean!!! By Christmas, you will KNOW why you are so excited to have this great present! You will appreciate it all the more having read the treasure that they are!
By the way, I love EACH and every picture that show and share the steps of joyfulness as you experienced them!
I love this, Grandma! We'll be getting the same Christmas gifts haha :)
Post a Comment