Yesterday, I brought home two Big Hunk candy bars (I LOVE Big Hunk candy bars!). Both bars were intended for me. Grant saw two bars and mistakenly assumed one was for him. He ate it. I said, "Be careful because last time I ate one (a few years back) I lost a tooth (crown)." Then I said, "This time I am going to be extra, extra careful eating mine." Two minutes later I reported that I had just lost another crown!!!
I LOVE Big Hunk Candy bars!!! Just LOVE them!!!
It's a bummer!!!
6 comments:
Is dental gold worth $$$?
Heck, I bet it's worth something! Probably not as much as your new crown will cost though. Darn. I love Big Hunks too, but I'm not going to chance it. I have too many crowns.
I have no crowns, and I love Big Hunks too. Next time you feel like a Big Hunk, I could eat it for you. I would be willing to make that sacrifice for either of you!!!
Karlene, I am a little (a lot) disappointed that you made no other comments on the Mod Podge! I thought you would have been outraged at my statements. You must have been SO outraged you were speechless.
Thank you Lori. You are always willing to help, even to make such great sacrifices.
I decided I know it's Mod Podge and whoever wants to say it wrong, they can. :) Sometimes I can be a peacemaker. :)
You are always a peace maker! You also know how to slay the dragon if you need to-I am thinking of that mean orthodontist!! I love you!
Post a Comment