Friday, April 30, 2010

HOME at last!
















6 comments:

Grandma Robinson said...

Love these pictures of Steve's homecoming! But it took me 90 minutes to put these few pictures on the blog! Makes me admire all of you who are whizzes at this. I'm learning though.

Karlene said...

You did great! Thank you for putting the time in. For those of us that weren't there, it means A LOT!!!

Grandma Robinson said...

I took 52 pictures, all that my camera would hold. If I had had more room I could have also taken some pictures in the house but alas no more room. Lori's Ice Cream display was beautiful. P.S. I'll have all of them on display on the "thing" on the 9th when we next get together.

Grandma Robinson said...

Gee, that only gives me 9 days to figure out how to put new pictures on the thing. I may have to stay up late at night.

Tom and Lisa said...

Great pictures Mom. It's so great to have Steve home. Fun day. Lori and Craig, your house looks beautiful!!!

Lori said...

The pictures are great Mom! I am so glad you and Darci took them since I didn't take any! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!