Look at the second picture up from here -- someone spilled the soda pop. Love all three of their reactions.
These pictures are sooo fun to look at! These are some of my favorite people in the world!!! I don't tire of being with or looking at their faces!
I am glad you pointed out that picture-I blew it up to get a better view and it is a good capture of all their reactions. Thanks for noticing and pointing it out!!!
When I first aimed the camera at them, the pop hadn't yet spilled. Perfect timing. Serendipity(a happy, unexpected event).
P.S. click on the picture to enlarge it.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Look at the second picture up from here -- someone spilled the soda pop. Love all three of their reactions.
These pictures are sooo fun to look at! These are some of my favorite people in the world!!! I don't tire of being with or looking at their faces!
I am glad you pointed out that picture-I blew it up to get a better view and it is a good capture of all their reactions. Thanks for noticing and pointing it out!!!
When I first aimed the camera at them, the pop hadn't yet spilled. Perfect timing. Serendipity(a happy, unexpected event).
P.S. click on the picture to enlarge it.
Post a Comment