Cancun was a blast! This is Chichen Itza. They won't let you climb it anymore, but Ron & I did last time we were there. eeek!

This is Coba. The kids climbed it. Can you see them at the top?:D If you click on the picture, you can see 'em.

Ocean fun and pool fun!


We also did some flea market shopping and ate at some authentic places. It was a nice, relaxing break.
4 comments:
Sure, while you where wearing shorts, we where shoveling snow. Looks like you had a great time. Tom
Karlene this Family Blog has been a great idea!!! It's wonderful to see current pictures that each family contributes and I also love the "Pictures of the Week". And I must confess it's much easier to add a tidbit from time to time than to work-up something for the newsletters. We all owe you, big time.
Love - Mary
How fun! Travis and I have never been to Cancun and are itchin to go! You will have to give us all the details to make our trip a blast. Glad you all went.
Thanks for posting these cute pictures and for telling us you can click on them to see close-ups.
Post a Comment