As you all know, we had Mayzie! Trav choose her middle name, Elise, after my middle name! I love it, and hopefully she will as well. We are all doing really great, only Travis is a little sleep-deprived! Labor and Delivery went well, and I am already looking forward to the next one :), good thing I have Trav to keep me in line! Myles is doing pretty good. He LOVES his "baby sister, princess, sweetie, and Mayzie" Every time he wakes up the first thing he says is "Where's Mayzie?" Mayzie is doing really well. She eats great and sleeps great (so far). We are so happy it's finally Spring and we can spend much more time at the park. Love you all. See you Sunday.

1 comment:
You are such a cute little family!! I can almost hear Myles saying.."cheeeze" Such a cuite! I love when the older sib kisses them to death. I miss that!
Post a Comment