As fate would have it, what would have been a regular old dinner night at Grandma and Grandpa's turned into a family filled hospital room full of gasps and enthusiasm. So here is another official announcement for those of you who weren't there (by chance) today when we showed up with our book- the book revealing our big "secret"...
And here is the moment of discovery as Darci and Karlene looked through "Book #4"...
4 comments:
I'm not very dramatic, am I? Brother. Well? I get really excited for babies! We are so happy for you two!
This was such a cute way to announce the great news and Karlene and Darci were the best to be looking thru your book!!! I am so excited I can't sleep! I am 16 weeks behind in shopping for the little guy =)
We put together other family reactions here: http://vimeo.com/30296767
This is a great time in your lives. I am glad you recorded it Chuck. I love Lisa's comment "I am 16 weeks behind in shopping..." and Karlene, we LOVE how you react! You make it fun to share things with you!!!
Post a Comment