Barnes and Noble doesn't charge for shipping if you order from their store which I did. $114.07 plus tax. Actually Amazon was the same price but they charged a small shipping fee because of unusual size.
Anyway, I am excited for Christmas to come!
My heck! I can't make any corrections to my blogs (Karlene still has to post them) and I just re-read it!!! Oh, Brother, Karlene will you correct "Don't" to "doesn't". Thanks!
3 comments:
My heck! I can't make any corrections to my blogs (Karlene still has to post them) and I just re-read it!!! Oh, Brother, Karlene will you correct "Don't" to "doesn't". Thanks!
Steve wants a set of Harry Potter books for Christmas too! So that will be You, Steve, and Whitney getting Harry potter books this year! FUN!
You will not be able to wait til Christmas to read these. Just wrap up the box they come in and put it under the tree!
Post a Comment