What was this great tradition you ask? I thought it would be wonderful if all of the family, living in this area, gathered after the General Priesthood Meetings to have root beer floats. In my excitement I actually purchased a "dozen" A&W root beer mugs. Not enough time to notify everyone about this first gathering (a spur of the minute idea) but we would need them in the future. When Grant, Ron & Trek arrived here after the meeting, I asked Ron or Trek to call and invite the rest of their family over. They both looked a little "stricken" then told me about GNO (girls night out). Dashed were my big plans. Lisa & Tom came. Tom being the good sport that he is, had two root beer floats.
6 comments:
What was this great tradition you ask?
I thought it would be wonderful if all of the family, living in this area, gathered after the General Priesthood Meetings to have root beer floats. In my excitement I actually purchased a "dozen" A&W root beer mugs. Not enough time to notify everyone about this first gathering (a spur of the minute idea) but we would need them in the future.
When Grant, Ron & Trek arrived here after the meeting, I asked Ron or Trek to call and invite the rest of their family over. They both looked a little "stricken" then told me about GNO (girls night out).
Dashed were my big plans.
Lisa & Tom came. Tom being the good sport that he is, had two root beer floats.
I even chilled the mugs. Most of them are still sitting in the freezer.
Just what we are having for dessert soon?
that should be
"guess" what we are having for dessert soon?
Proof-reading is a good thing, maybe I'll try it someday.
Yea, I was just doing my part having two Rootbeer floats. Great Party
I am really looking forward to having a root beer float some day!!!!
I think it is a fabulous idea!
Post a Comment