Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Sunday and our annual Jelly Belly hunt!


Thank you grandma & grandpa for the wonderful dinner!
And Lisa for the jelly belly hunt!
FUN DAY!
(click on pics for a closer look)
Sorry for the blur dangit.

Grandma trying to give hints..


 
I told Tyson to say "cheese" and he said "cheddar!" (his dad's idea:)   
<><><>
<><><><><><><>

I SPILLED THE BEANS!
Steve forgot his prize and I was taking it home so Whitney could take it to him tomorrow and as I was getting out of the car I dropped the jar! :(  Sorry Steve!

 
 I PAID FOR IT... (tear)


2 comments:

Grandma Robinson said...

LOVED, LOVED, LOVED looking at the pictures! Thanks!!!

Lori said...

This family looks like it really knows how to have fun!!!!!!
And...Karlene! You don't have to sacrifice your body parts for Jelly Bellys-maybe for Diet Coke-but let's draw the line.