Sunday, March 20, 2011

Looking forward to next Sunday's dinner! March 27.


Brinley has suggested Hawaiian Haystacks! Yum!
Dress accordingly, if you want to.
What does this pictures have to do with Hawaiian Haystacks? Nothing.
I was searching for a picture of Hawaiian Haystacks but couldn't find one. But did find this cute picture, taken in our back yard in Riverside, CA. CUTE KIDS!
P.S. Grant is still wearing those slippers! I gave him new ones years ago but he won't wear them.

5 comments:

Karlene said...

I love this! The beginning of Lori sticking things in her nose!

Grandma Robinson said...

Sorry, not the beginning - just on-going. When we lived in Modesto (before Riverside) she put a baby asprin in her nose! It was suppose to go in her mouth but she put it in her nose instead.
It hurt enough that she cried so I thought "no more nose injections" -- wrong!

Lisa said...

It really shows our personalities. Ron - on the go and into everything... Lori - playfull and always funny (and of course things in the nose). Me - quiet. Dad - just so movie star handsome!

Grandma Robinson said...

Lisa I would describe you as reserved, refined, friendly & polished. "Quiet" doesn't quite do it.

Lori said...

You are all missing out on the nose thing!