
Sad news. Steve is moving out! Oh, No! How could this be?
Moving out on Monday (maybe even Sunday night).
I'm sad. We have enjoyed him living here.
I'll have Cheese Cake for dessert on Sunday, the kind that Steve likes (with the terrible Graham Cracker crust). And some with the good crust for the rest of us.
We don't get out of church until 4:00 pm so we'll have the blessing with the first arrivals. Come whenever you can. We'll serve up until midnight.
Moving out on Monday (maybe even Sunday night).
I'm sad. We have enjoyed him living here.
I'll have Cheese Cake for dessert on Sunday, the kind that Steve likes (with the terrible Graham Cracker crust). And some with the good crust for the rest of us.
We don't get out of church until 4:00 pm so we'll have the blessing with the first arrivals. Come whenever you can. We'll serve up until midnight.
3 comments:
Mother, you never cease to make me smile
!!! You are the BEST Grandma! You would do anything for your family! We love and adore you!!!!
I second that!
Humm. What can I say?
Well, being true to my humble self, I'll third that.
Post a Comment