Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Bonus - Before & After!!!







5 comments:

Grandma Robinson said...

What a great Christmas Bonus!!!
Ron, Karlene and kids came over to our house after we returned from the Olsen's and washed all of the dishes & pans used for dinner then cleaned up the play room!!!
I went to bed with a happy smile on my face.
Thank you!

Lori said...

WOW! WOW! WOW! That room looks perfect! I think the children can play there now but with no toys! My mouth is still hanging open having seen the before and after! A beautiful sight! Unbelievable!!! What an INCREDIBLE gift!

Karlene said...

This was overdue and well deserved! Grandpa and Grandma are the best example and set the tone! We love you!
Ron

Amy said...

Glad you posted pics of this! Chuck and I totally forgot to check it out today while we were there!

Lisa said...

Carpet? That room has green carpet? I've never seen it before!