Good news/bad news.
Bad news: Travis has to work on Thanksgiving Day!
Good news: he doesn't have to leave until about 12:30 p.m. So we'll have the blessing right at 12 noon which leaves plenty of time to eat tons. Hope everyone can come about 11:00 a.m. so that we can have time to nibble on Hors d'oeuvrews (yes, I had to look up the spelling) and visit before Travis has to leave. Dinner will be at Ron and Karlene's this year. Sure hope everyone will be able to join us for this wonderful holiday (one of my favorites).
3 comments:
What dictionary did you use? :)
Oh,Oh, is it wrong? I didn't use a dictionary I looked for recipes on the internet and found it that way. Worry, worry, worry.
Oh, well what the heck. Everyone knows what it means and if they don't they can come and find out on Thanksgiving Day!
Thanks for the picture Karlene, great choice.
Post a Comment