What??? I just got here. Give me about 8 more years to enjoy the snow and then we will move south.
I LOVE SNOW STORMS!!! This looks so pretty on your windows!! Embrace it!!
I would embrace it except that it's COLD & WET!
I am so IN!!! I dont like the cold!! But I vote Florida or maybe Hawii!!!
GREAT! Two down (Brinley & me), & only 29 more to go. Hurry & sign up!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
What??? I just got here. Give me about 8 more years to enjoy the snow and then we will move south.
I LOVE SNOW STORMS!!! This looks so pretty on your windows!! Embrace it!!
I would embrace it except that it's COLD & WET!
I am so IN!!! I dont like the cold!! But I vote Florida or maybe Hawii!!!
GREAT! Two down (Brinley & me), & only 29 more to go. Hurry & sign up!
Post a Comment