Saturday, September 11, 2010

Sunday Dinners

Last night Karlene, once again, as you all do from time to time, asked if she could bring a salad for Sunday. The reason I don't have everyone help with bringing food is because I want to give you all a day off.
Grant has his hobby -- golfing.
Mine is cooking for you. I try to do most everything before Sunday (so we can still keep the commandment - honor the Sabbath Day). There are last minute things to do but Brinley helps with that so it's not a big burden on either of us.
Bottom line - enjoy your day off.

3 comments:

Grandma Robinson said...

. . . and when we have Rice Pudding, Baylee does all of the work. Which reminds me we need to have Rice Pudding again soon so I can prove to myself that I can be "calm" during the delicate process.

Karlene said...

You do so much for us! Thank you!!

Amy said...

Agreed! THANKS!