Saturday, August 7, 2010

Fun at the Drive-in!!







Travis, Kristy, Myles and Mayzie came too! But by then my camera was being weird and I didn't get any pics with them. But we all had a great time! Thanks Lori for organizing it and thinking of everything!

9 comments:

Lori said...

It was fun! Even Travis showed up after he got off work.

Lori said...

Opps! I just now read what Karlene wrote and see that she already mentioned that Travis came....let this be a lesson to all the kids out there. Read first, post latter!

Lisa said...

You didn't tell me you were going to have so much fun!!! I want to go! You are an awesome daughter, sister, mom, grandma and aunt LORI.

Karlene said...

She really is! She brought candy, popcorn, a football, and the bean bag game for the pre-movie fun! Lisa, you should know we're always going to have fun when Lori's in charge. Let that be a lesson to you. hehe

Amy said...

Lets not even talk about how sad this makes me that we weren't there... ugh. :-/

Amy said...

And know what we ended up doing? Nothing. Chuck played on his iPod and I watched 20/20. :-( Boo. Lame waste of a Friday evening when we could have been having a blast with all of you. Dang those storm clouds and our pathetic fear of them. Sniffle.

Lisa said...

Thanks Amy, I feel a little better (at your expense, sorry). Tom and I went to girls camp for dinner and testimonies Friday night. It was great but I still miss the fun you all had at the drive-in.

Grandma Robinson said...

I've been to many, many drive-ins and never had that much fun.

Darci Morgan said...

Austin keeps talking about how he wants to go again!! Thanks for taking him