
To answer the question on everyone's minds: No, Chuck didn't CAVE and get me a kitty for my birthday. But he certainly has been wonderful in tolerating the cute little bugger. My best friend from high school dropped him off on our doorstep on Saturday morning with a cute little note saying, "If you don't want me, or Chuck won't let you keep me, call this number."
Chuck said we could keep him.
Now we have a kitty. And his name is M. Gilbert Keeler. Apostle-like, eh? (Several of you will know what the M. stands for- but Chuck thinks it's ridiculous so I can't openly say what it stands for. We'll just call him Gill.)
He's super cute. - He makes us sneeze and itch - But he's super cute.
11 comments:
Now I'm dying to know what the M stands for! No one will read this but family, so you can say here. He is so cute!! I wish they stayed little like that!
YES!!! What does the M stand for? You. Can. Not. leave us standing like that!
Here are some guesses:
Miserable, Magnificent, Mistake, Munch-able, Murderous, Mysterious, Mobster, Manic, Mazey, Marbles,...
Wait, I think I was suppose to say, you can't leave us HANGING.
The M stands for Mickey Mouse?
Ha. Lori's guesses are...
Not close. Ha ha.
The M is a food. Lots of ground up stuff in a pan...
MEATLOAF!!!!!
His eyes are so PRETTY!!!
Yes! His first name is Meatloaf. But that's ridiculous so we call him Gilbert. :-) Or Gill.
That is not ridiculous. I like it. :D
Good job, Karlene! You hit the mark!
Amy, where in the world does meatloaf come from? A favorite food perhaps, your favorite singing group? What you are worried that chuck will turn him into when he becomes a CAT?!
A year or so ago I saw a story on the news with a pussy cat named Meatloaf. I thought it was hysterically funny so I always told Chuck that when we got a cat that's what I would name him. :-) So yes, that's his first name. But the Gilbert is that of Anne of Green Gables. My friend, who got him for me, and I used to watch that show constantly during our teen years. It's homage to her. Ha ha.
Post a Comment