Saturday, July 31, 2010

$10.00 freebee, kind of

Macy's sent me a $10.00 gift certificate for my birthday. I couldn't find anything that I needed but had to use the $10.00 freebee! So I ended up with a roaster pan. I already have a roaster pan. I use it once or twice a year. The roaster was on sale so my cost was only $21.00. And it does have two great fork things that I'm happy to have.

It's like buying dog food because it's on sale but having no dog.

Craig would never be able to understand this!

5 comments:

Karlene said...

I'm wondering why Macy's didn't send me a gift certificate!

Grandma Robinson said...

because they like me better!

Lisa said...

Maybe because Grandma spends more money there?

Karlene said...

I've since found out that I DID get sent one, but it was intercepted by Ron. What else am I missing out on? haha Thanks Lisa, for trying to make me feel better. Mary can be so cruel. haha Just kiddin Mary! You make me laugh!

Grandma Robinson said...

I just say it like it is.