Monday, March 15, 2010

Pictionary FHE

A few weeks ago we played Pictionary for FHE. Grandpa was out of town, so we invited grandma to come over. See if you can figure out the picture:





Baylee: kidneys (thought for sure it was appendix)
Brinley: Sunrise
Whitney: Around
Trek: Jumper cables
Grandma: the word was defect, but she misread it as defeat(we didn't guess it)haha
Karlene: Mosaic (look close)No one got that either:(

11 comments:

Grandma Robinson said...

DON'T BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU HEAR/READ!!!

Grandma Robinson said...

I am really good at . . . at. . at whatever that game was!

Karlene said...

Grandma played by her own rules. If her team wasn't getting it, she would scribble the word like it was part of the picture. I wish I had a picture of that one! So funny!

Grandma Robinson said...

IT WAS A "PICTURE" OF THE LETTER!!!

Darci Morgan said...

I am laughing out loud as I read all of this-SO FUNNY!!!!

Darci Morgan said...

You guys are all great artists! Where is Ron's work???

Karlene said...

Ron was the game show "host". We should play this some time at grandma's house.

Grandma Robinson said...

Good idea. I'll be the referee.

Grandma Robinson said...

or judge. which ever applies.

Lori said...

Hey! Those comments by Darci were really mine. I don't understand how I get so higgledee piggledee in some of my postings.

Lori said...

This WOULD be fun to play all together Karlene-good idea! (I hope this is really me posting this comment!)