I heard that the Check Cashing place buys gold jewelry. I was embarrassed to be seen going in it but I snuck in and sold an old gold necklace for $57.00 and a white gold ring for $83.00 and some old gold earrings for $1.80. Should have kept the earrings but they actually have to damage (discolor) the jewelry when they test for the quality of gold so I went ahead and sold them also. Check out your old neckless and maybe you'll find some easy money too.
8 comments:
I'm going to do this! Thanks for trying it out first! $$$$$
Wow, that's great Mom. Did you dress down to fit in with the other customers? Oh, was that rude to say?
Not rude, accurate. And yes, I fit right in.
Don't sell anything you still wear. I sold stuff I never wear and haven't for a long time.
I have a couple of gold bracelet's I NEVER wear. How interesting. I do have a hard time picturing you walking into a place like that though. :)
Thank you for the compliment. I didn't walk in, I slithered in.
Next it will be the pawn shop!
Maybe you could pawn all the stuff that doesn't get taken from the Hall of Treasure!
I want to know how many times you had to loop the Robinson driveway til you got it just right. Wonder what the neighbors were thinking watching that eccentric couple making the rounds for something fun to do.
Post a Comment