Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The brethern at the BYU game

The other day at the BYU game, Pres. Uchtdorf and Elder Bednar were there. I had to zoom with my little camera so the quality is bad, but I thought it was fun! Next to Uchtdorf is Pres.of BYU and he usually has at least one of the well knowns there, but it was fun to see 2 of my favorite people!!

6 comments:

Grandma Robinson said...

oh, no. Is President Samuelson's finger in his nose?

Grandma Robinson said...

conscience says to Mary,
"HOW COULD YOU?"
Mary says to conscience,
"I don't know!"
conscience says,
"REPENT"
"O.K., I will. I'm very good at repenting. I've had LOTS of practice."

Karlene said...

Actually when I posted this I thought the same thing. I just didn't say it {wink}

Tom and Lisa said...

I'm sure that is just the poor camera angle.
(I hope)

Karlene said...

If you look close, it's not actually in his nose. Mary, look what you started! :)

Grandma Robinson said...

I'm innocent. I've repented!