Thursday, February 11, 2010

I had a second ultrasound yesterday (my big 20 week ultrasound)..... and it's 100% GIRL! Everything measures perfect to my due date so I'm still due July 3rd

7 comments:

Lori said...

This is so exciting!!!!

Grandma Robinson said...

Yeah! We are all excited about your new baby. Can hardly wait.
Did you ever decide on the name?

Grandma Robinson said...

P.S. We had Ron's name picked out early but it just didn't fit after he arrived. Lois.
With ultrasounds you can plan better.

Karlene said...

We can't wait for that little sweety!! Glad all is well!

Darci Morgan said...

Yes we are going to name her Kinzley Morgan

Grandma Robinson said...

July is a good birthday month. Although I never got to take cup-cakes to school on my birthday like the other kids did.
Kinzley will be in good company in the family, lots of July birthdays.

Grandma Robinson said...

Kinzley is a darling name. She will love it.