I LOVE the hair!
I thought that he could have used a little gel. Probably why he's upset.
I meant HER hair not his. From the looks of her she probably died before gel was invented.
LOL LOL LOL You guys crack me up!!!!!!!!!! Great picture!!!!!!!!!!LOL
I guess I'm behind times. What does LOL mean?
Laugh Out Loud
Sorry. That comes from the teenage texting world!
Thanks, it's good to learn new stuff.
You all are a scream! Thanks for being in my life and helping to build my endorphins! And that picture is hilarious but who would even think to do that-maybe they know us...
So Lori, what makes you think that I didn't take that picture myself. I may have a few "skeletons" in my closet or back yard.
Tom, you are fun and clever!!!! I love you!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
I LOVE the hair!
I thought that he could have used a little gel. Probably why he's upset.
I meant HER hair not his. From the looks of her she probably died before gel was invented.
LOL LOL LOL You guys crack me up!!!!!!!!!! Great picture!!!!!!!!!!LOL
I guess I'm behind times. What does LOL mean?
Laugh Out Loud
Sorry. That comes from the teenage texting world!
Thanks, it's good to learn new stuff.
You all are a scream! Thanks for being in my life and helping to build my endorphins! And that picture is hilarious but who would even think to do that-maybe they know us...
So Lori, what makes you think that I didn't take that picture myself. I may have a few "skeletons" in my closet or back yard.
Tom, you are fun and clever!!!! I love you!
Post a Comment