Monday, January 25, 2010

Our month in pictures..

Whitney asked Nick to Preference.
Trek got asked by Katelyn. They all had a great time.
Fun family night. I recommend Cranium! Really fun!
Baylee had a root canal. Ouch!
Needs no explanation..

4 comments:

Grandma Robinson said...

OK,I have accepted that Whitney is grown up but when I saw Trek, on a date, all dressed up and looking like a hunk it hurt my heart. Karlene weren't you supposed to freeze them when they were little? They look sooooo grown up. Can't stand it.

Karlene said...

I know! As fun as they are, I miss my little babies!

Grandma Robinson said...

Baylee, what nice looking teeth you have!!! I don't see any cavities. You must take very good care of your teeth. I'm impressed.

Lori said...

The pictures are SO FUN!!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you for posting them!!! The pages you put together are fabulous!!! Well done!