Saturday, January 23, 2010

Even duct-tape has it's limits!




8 comments:

Tom and Lisa said...

This picture made me laugh out loud! Very stylish. Maybe you can start a new fad. Love you two. Lisa

Grandma Robinson said...

I asked Grant how long he has had these boots. He said he bought them when we moved to Wisconsin. That was back in 1972! He doesn't want new ones. Says there is still lots of wear in these. "No new boots!"

Tom and Lisa said...

P.S. read Tom's comment on Tip of the Day for January 15th regarding beds. He just commented so you might not have gone back that far lately. Lisa

Grandma Robinson said...

Didn't Napoleon Dynamite duct-tape his moon boots? No wonder I liked that movie so much.

Grandma Robinson said...

I saw Tom's comment and loved it but what can I do when Grant doesn't want to purchase a new mattress. Thinks there is still lots of good wear in it. I think I've heard that same phrase before.

Grandma Robinson said...

More about his boots.
I asked if water seeps in? Answer: "A little, but I don't want new boots."

Lori said...

Napoleon Dynamite did not tape his moon boots; and John Wayne did not star in "The Parent Trap"

Lori said...

Duct tape is a fabulous way to solve the problem of leaky boots for someone who does not want new ones-well done!