I do not have a face to see, or put inside a frame.
I do not have soft cheeks to kiss, I don't yet have a name.
You can't yet hold my tiny hands, nor whisper in my ear.
It's still too soon to sing a song, or cuddle me so near.¨
But all will change come July, 3 2010, that's when they say I'm due.
I'm your new grandchild, niece or nephew; I can't wait till I meet you.
All I ask between now and then is your patience while I grow.
I promise I'll be worth the wait, because of all the love we'll know.
So what I have to give you now, is a wish to you from me.
I cannot wait to be a part of this wonderful family.
12 comments:
WHAT??? Are you having a baby July 3rd??? I am so happy for you. Congratulations. This is the best birthday gift ever even though it isn't about me! I love you Darci. Congratulations! Lisa
This is so exciting. If it wasn't so late I would call you right now. I won't be able to sleep tonight. I guess I'll have to just keep posting comments on the wonderful news. Lisa
Thanks! I'm 10 weeks today :) I went to the doctor on Monday and we heard the little heartbeat!
Oh! A little heartbeat!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
We are thrilled!!!
Lisa called just now and asked if I'd read the family blog lately (I read it "early" every morning) she said, "Read it!" So I did and am THRILLED.
Love - Grandma
YAAAAAAAAAYYYYY!!!! I'm so excited! YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY! I'm so happy for you!!
In my excitement I forgot to ask who wrote that poem!! I LOVE it!!!!
Everyone in our house is soooo excited!! Something FUN to look forward to! YAY!!!!
I found the poem on babycenter.com
Thanks! I just need to get through these next couple of weeks cuz I have been soooo sick :(
DARC!!! No way! That's SO exciting!! I'm so happy for you. Can't wait till July 3rd :) :) Congrats!!!
This great news has made my day. HAPPY, HAPPY!
CONGRATS!!! Yippee!!!!
HUM... You weren't sick with Austin. I wasn't sick with Monster (aka Myles). I was very sick with Sis and now you're sick. GIRL!!!!
Post a Comment