Saturday, October 24, 2009

Fall Break!

So for Fall break we went to Disney World. We had a blast! It was great having grandma & grandpa with us! I'm so glad our kids love it as much as when they were little. Only we don't have to stand in the character lines anymore. I really did want a picture of them with Mickey, but they wouldn't stand in line with all the little kids.{humph} We also took time to go to the Orlando temple and do baptisms. It's fun that all four of them do them once a month with Ron now. And I just sit and watch. And I love it!
If your wondering if I had to go to the doctor on this trip, the answer is YES! It's ridiculous how my body knows when I'm on vacation. My family has come to expect it. I got a bad Urinary Tract Infection. By the way, NEVER had one in my life! Had to sit in the dang clinic for 3 1/2 hours with loads of sick, coughing people while my family was having fun! I will never go on a trip again without an anti-biotic, pain pills, anti-inflammatory, you name it!
Anywho, I've digressed. So the kids had a hard week of catch-up. But the term is over now and we can relax some. We love you all!!!!!
a href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEj-rfDH-_2p-49qqDJ9722jSlTowNYLfzKOSdCy_gZzdDYJvBTvlJkwir-t3CGPW2g5Va92fk42xsvLs5qj6heTvhjAehagNMIJQMU8GEMXeEA_xB5pxH14MTWqSFGj4NdlBDqrDLqtieYs/s1600-h/2009+10-11+to+18-09+WDW+356.JPG"><<

This the Harry Potter castle they're building in Universal Studios. How cool is that going to be?

7 comments:

Grandma Robinson said...

Love these pictures too. The one taken of us coming down Splash Mountain is pretty clear of everyone one except me. I'm sitting in the row behind Ron and Whitney. Great fun.
Love - Grandma

Tom and Lisa said...

Mom, I am so proud of you for going on so many rides! And Trek, I am proud of you for making her!!! Very fun pictures. Lisa

Grandma Robinson said...

Lisa, before you become too proud of your brave mother, you had better take a close up look at the picture of Splash Mountain.

Can someone get in trouble for plagiarizing a picture?

Love - Mom

Grandma Robinson said...

P.S.
Plagiarizing means taking credit for someone else's work.
I think.

Tom and Lisa said...

Mom, I know you aren't in the picture but you did go on some crazy rides and that is what I am proud of. Plagiarizing--not so much! =) Lisa

Grandma Robinson said...

YES I DID!
Thanks - Mom

Kristy said...

These pictures get me really excited for when our babies are older and we get to do these trips. How fun.

P.S. I am saving for Harry Potter land now!!!