I love July! I love the b-b-q's, picnics, fireworks, parades, family get-togethers, YAY! We're having a great summer! One fun thing the girls and I did was go to the Good Things Utah taping and lunch afterward. It was a lot of fun!

We're looking forward to Island Park with all of you!!! I posted just a few pictures, but I have a gazillion that I wanted to post. Fun times!! After we get home from Island Park, we leave a few days later to camp with the Mann side, then we're home a few days and leave for the Pioneer Trek! Lots of family fun!!! Hope everyone is having a great summer! We sure love all of you!!
1 comment:
Karlene, this blog thing you do is so fabulous!!! I LOVE being able to have all these pictures and comments. It really is a neat way to keep everyone posted and up dated and reminds us of fun past memories we've had together. The backgrounds awesome too!
Post a Comment