
Here are just a couple of Amy's STUNNING bridals.



The honeymoon has been great. If you've never been to Steamboat Springs, Estes Park, or Fort Collins, Colorado... go. They are great. Steamboat has more to do than the other places, but all were amazing.
These first two photos below are of another great place- in Midway, UT called Johnson Mill- Bed & Breakfast. We'll definitely be returning to visit this place.

Amazing food in Steamboat Springs, CO:
Estes Park, CO:
Next on the list: Open presents and hopefully move into our new house... let's hope!
-Chuck & Amy
3 comments:
You guys! This is why I wanted to know where in Colorado you were going on your honeymoon! My parents moved from Steamboat Springs to Utah one month before I was born and we have been back to visit a ton! There are so many great things to see and do. The cutest little pizza place. Anyway, If you go back I will give you a list. Steamboat Springs is gorgeous!
Great to know about the Johnson-Mill place in Midway. We usually stay at the Homestead, but it would be fun to try something new! I'm glad you had a great time.
We're glad you had a great time and you're back safe! We love you!
Post a Comment