Mother's Day is coming up soon and I would like to request NO presents please. Like the original founder of the day, I think it is wonderful to give praise but no presents. Love - Mom
Since you had a few typos when it came to guessing when Mayzie was going to be born I am wondering if the same goes for this post... did you mean to type that you would like to request ONE present please? Yes, that's what I thought. Ron & Lori, ONE present only! =)
3 comments:
Since you had a few typos when it came to guessing when Mayzie was going to be born I am wondering if the same goes for this post... did you mean to type that you would like to request ONE present please? Yes, that's what I thought. Ron & Lori, ONE present only! =)
Sorry Lisa, good try but I don't make typos. I actually faked the earlier ones.
Love - Mom
To ???
Thank for adding the flowers.
Post a Comment