Tuesday, March 24, 2009

What we're up to!



This cute little bug is POTTY-TRAINED!!! We are so excited for him! He has done really great and it was a lot better than we all expected. He still wears a diaper for naps and bedtime and we choose to stick him in a diaper for long periods away from home just so we don't have to deal with the public toilet thing. He even tells us when he needs to go when he has a diaper on! I am lovin it! On average we are using only 2 diapers a day. Lots of times he wakes up after his nap dry, but I just don't want to mess with it yet. Or I just don't have the energy. Which leads us to our next cool thing! We have less than three weeks left until Mayzie will be here. My doctor will induce me on April 14th, but he said I won't make it that long. I'm at 2cm and 50%. I have regular contractions each day for anywhere from 2-5 hours. I was so excited to hear that they are doing something and I'm not just in pain for no dumb reason. It makes it that much easier to do. My goal was to just get through the wedding (TOMORROW!!!) and my shower (Saturday) then we are good to go. Considering I went from 2cm to 10cm in 3 hours with Myles we are looking at any day.

Life here is pretty great, just hanging out and enjoying the fact that it's spring and spring weather is just around the corner! We love you all and you will be the first to know when Mayzie makes her appearance.

No comments: