Friday, March 27, 2009

Mommy's BAD


So Austin was really quiet this afternoon and all of you who are moms know the quiet means bad news! So I walked in to the bathroom and Austin was sitting on top of the toilet and he had gotten into the baby lotion that I had just bought and I left out….whoops ….. he put lotion ALL OVER HIS FACE! And then he thought it was funny cuz mommy was taking pictures of him!



3 comments:

Lori said...

Hilarious!!
At least he new where to put it instead of all over the walls or carpet or your clothes or some other not fun place to clean lotion off of. Obviously, his skin was suffering from a lack of moisture.

Karlene said...

I've always told my kids...moisturize, moisturize, moisturize. Austin already figured it out! Funny guy!!

Kristy said...

Ah yes. I NEVER leave the baby shampoo in the tub for this reason. Myles once dumped a whole brand new bottle in the tub for more bubbles. There were definitely plenty of bubbles. My friends boy got a hold of the baby powder and turned his baby sister into a snowman. Gotta love the kids!