I love that everyone is getting the hang of this!! So, March flew by! Trek is turning 16 on wednesday and has already asked a girl to the Prom in May! He is anxious to get his license so I don't have to go everywhere with him. And so am I buddy! He made the Lone Peak soccer team so he's been busy and he played great tonight with one goal and a few assists. Whitney is running for Student Body Secretary as most of you know. I tried to post the video, but the computer wouldn't post it. (I'm sure it wasn't me:)Baylee has to get a minor surgery done in her mouth on friday. She has a cyst on the inside of her lip that has to be taken out at the surgery center. I really wanted to post a picture for you all to see, but she said "no". Party pooper. Brinley has a lead in the school play. She is Ophilia in "Hamlet" so she going to be doing a lot of memorizing of lines. Ron just bought a new (to us) lawn mower and trailer. He and Trek are hoping to get a little business going this summer. I am getting excited for Conference this weekend! I love Conference weekend! Think Spring! We love you all so much! "R" gang :D
Monday, March 30, 2009
Watch out!
I love that everyone is getting the hang of this!! So, March flew by! Trek is turning 16 on wednesday and has already asked a girl to the Prom in May! He is anxious to get his license so I don't have to go everywhere with him. And so am I buddy! He made the Lone Peak soccer team so he's been busy and he played great tonight with one goal and a few assists. Whitney is running for Student Body Secretary as most of you know. I tried to post the video, but the computer wouldn't post it. (I'm sure it wasn't me:)Baylee has to get a minor surgery done in her mouth on friday. She has a cyst on the inside of her lip that has to be taken out at the surgery center. I really wanted to post a picture for you all to see, but she said "no". Party pooper. Brinley has a lead in the school play. She is Ophilia in "Hamlet" so she going to be doing a lot of memorizing of lines. Ron just bought a new (to us) lawn mower and trailer. He and Trek are hoping to get a little business going this summer. I am getting excited for Conference this weekend! I love Conference weekend! Think Spring! We love you all so much! "R" gang :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
When is Brinley's play, Lisa and I would like to go.
Tom
Oh not for a while. I'll let you know. :)
Post a Comment