Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Count down/up

I am working on finding a missionary ticker for Steven. I don't really want a count down, but more like how long he has been out! Chuck and Amy, if you want a different countdown then just find one you like better, I didn't really know where to look. If anyone else wants a countdown just let me know! There are lots of cute ones for prom, graduation, etc.

I am glad we have this thing going! I think it will be a lot of fun to share information with the family as soon as it happens and show lots of picture!

Love you all!

1 comment:

Darci Morgan said...

thanks Kristy! I have been looking for one also! And i can't find one! :( I have also been looking for some LDS backgrounds..... I'm having no luck! so thanks for the extra help! let me know what you find!